Job Assist Package (EC112746)
The jobs market continues to get tougher with more competition for positions than ever. You can give yourself the very best chance of getting your application to the top of the pile and bagging that job with this three course Job Assist Package.
Including a CV and Covering Letter Templates bundle to get you off to a flying start, a Level 2 Health and Safety in the Workplace course to prove responsibility, and a MS Office 2013 – New Features course to refresh your IT skills, this package will make sure you catch the eye of any potential employer as a candidate that’s ready to hit the ground running.
KEY LEARNING POINTS
This fantastic package includes three courses that will boost employability, whatever type of role you’re looking for.
CV and Covering Letter Templates
Get your job search off to the best start with this easy to use professional package of CV and letter templates.
- Includes four covering letter templates including speculative, same industry, reply to advert and recruitment agency ad letters.
- Includes three CV templates including basic profile, standard blank and an example template.
- All templates are in easily downloadable word files and can be used as many times as you like – until you land that dream job!
Level 2 Health and Safety in the Workplace
- Become proficient in the practices of health and safety, allowing potential employers to put trust in you as a responsible employee.
- Modules cover an extensive range of common health and safety issues faced by staff operating in a variety of different working environments.
- Modules include the consequences of poor health and safety, the main areas of law that cover the workplace, management’s responsibility for employee welfare, identification of hazardous substances, and hazards associated with manual handling and working at height.
- Each module contains interactive quizzes to reinforce learning.
- A final test allows you to prove your level 2 H&S proficiency (can be taken unlimited number of times).
MS Office 2013 – New Features
- Refresh outdated MS Office Skills with this course highlighting the 2013 version new features.
- Discover the general changes to MS Office including the ribbon, tabs, groups and commands that provide access to key functions, the ribbon contextual tabs, quick access and mini toolbars that make up the menu bars and screen elements, and keyboard shortcuts.
- Also learn how to use ‘the Cloud’ and how to use screen clipping and screenshot tools.
- Continue on to look at the new features of Word 2013 including using quick parts and building blocks to speed document creation, how to insert content from the web, expanding and collapsing paragraphs, various tools used to simplify proofreading tasks and how to use the contextual spell checker and word definition checker to best effect.
- Move on to looking at changes made to Excel 2013 including the new location of menu items, using the resizable formula bar and function autocomplete, using sparklines, slicers and timeline, and using galleries and conditional formatting.
- Also learn about the revisions made to Powerpoint and Office Outlook for 2013.
ADVANTAGES OF THIS COURSE
- MS Office 2013 – New Features is an excellent refresher course for those who’ve used MS Office previously. Ensuring computer skills are up to date so you can hit the ground running in an office-based role.
- The CV and Covering Letter Templates Bundle means your job applications will be as professional as possible – with minimal effort and hassle.
- Level 2 Health and Safety in the Workplace adds another employable skill to your CV and shows employers that you are a responsible employee.
- As a package this course is of huge benefit to job-seekers, helping with the application process as well as adding relevant, up to date skills to a CV.
- Access to course content is for one year.
- All three courses can be done at a pace to suit you and around your other commitments.
- An affordable way to boost your employability three-fold!
Triple your chances of bagging that perfect job with this job assist package designed to make sure your job applications stand out among the crowd.
This package includes
CV & Letter Templates£50View More
Level 2 Health and Safety in the Workplace£150View More