Arabic Online Course (Egyptian) – level 1
Egyptian Arabic is the first language of 92 million Egyptians. The phonology of this poetic dialect differs slightly from other varieties of the Arabic languages, as it preserves its own unique consonants and vowels.
Egypt is the most populous country in the Arab world, and so its Arabic is the most widely spoken Arabic dialect. The language is widely used by Arab stars and singers all over the world due to the recent movement in the film and music industry in the Arab world.
Communication and understanding are essential keys to flourishing. Learn this lyrical language, already spoken by 50 million people around the globe!
KEY LEARNING POINTS
You will learn how to engage in simple, friendly conversations using key expressions and phrases that will help you convey a sense of appreciation for the language and the culture.
This course will provide you with all the essentials that you would expect to gain from your first exposure to Egyptian Arabic.
- Identify the alphabet
- Introduce yourself and others
- Understand and talk about colours
- Work with numbers 1-20
- Implement the days of the week into your communication
- Apply simple greetings
- Discuss professions
- Talk about where you live and other countries
- Tell the time
- Exchange your contact details
- Explore food and drinks with others
ADVANTAGES OF THIS COURSE
- Learning a second language offers proven benefits for intelligence, memory, and concentration and lowered risks of Dementia and Alzheimer's. Because language is complex, speaking or learning a foreign language will give your brain a good workout.
- Learning a new language will make travelling both easier and more enjoyable.
- You will be able to reach out to people from a different culture.
- Doors will open to better job prospects in the rich Middle Eastern countries.
- New skills will build your self-confidence and increase self-discovery as you come to terms with another world you also have more appreciation of your own surroundings.
|1 gigahertz (GHz)|
|Internet Explorer 8 or above
Safari 6 or above