Kids Party Planner Diploma
If you’ve got a flair for party-planning and are good with children, why not use these two valuable skills to start your own business as a kids’ party planner? These days, enlisting the services of a reliable, professional party planner is a popular way for busy parents to ensure they get the best possible party experience for their child. Signing up for this online course is the first step towards making you that go-to party planner.
Who is the Course For?
No qualifications are needed to do this course, however to succeed as a kids’ party planner you need to be fun-loving, organised, calm under pressure and great at dealing with children – and parents! You’ll learn about every aspect of party planning from setting up your office to budgeting, theming and catering for different genders, age groups and seasons.
How Do I Learn?
All 21 modules of the great-value Kids Party Planner Diploma can be accessed online, in your own time. This means it’s easy to fit your party-planning ambitions around your existing work and family commitments. At the end of the course, you can download a certificate to prove your new expertise.
Key Learning Points
Work through the units to gain a detailed understanding of what it takes to become a successful kids’ party planner.
- Find out what it takes to be a successful kids’ party planner, what qualifications you need and who is likely to use your services.
- Explore different types of kids’ parties according to age, theme and occasion.
- Learn all you need to know about girls’ and boys’ parties.
- Discover what is involved in setting up your new business, including where to begin, essential certification and the need for specialisation.
- Find out how to set up an efficient office and what equipment you’ll need including party ware, activities and games and food.
- Enhance your guests’ experience and your success by learning about the benefits of using giveaways in an entertainer’s show, personalised branding and party bags while minimising costs.
- Explore the important area of recruiting staff, delegating tasks and enlisting helpers.
- Learn to cope with common challenges such as difficult children, finding the optimum time and length for a party, kids’ party etiquette and dealing with different settings.
- Develop good planning and time-management skills when it comes to keeping time, pre-planned games, starting the party and using interactive party favours.
- Learn how to budget and keep costs down for all aspects of your party.
- Explore theme parties, pamper parties and sleepovers.
- Become a balloon expert, and get to grips with balloon modelling.
- Get savvy with the best face-painting kits and techniques and the precautions you need to take.
- Learn how to choose a well-managed bouncy castle.
- Find out how to pull off music-themed parties to appeal to kids and teenagers.
- Explore theming in more depth, including which aspects of your party to theme.
- Get confident planning a clown and magic-based party, including how to book a clown and gearing the party towards small children.
- Become a specialist in princess, pirate and knight-themed parties.
- Learn to create a fun and engaging craft-based party.
- Make plans for seasonal and holiday parties.
- Get up to speed with party planning dos and don’ts and what to do when things go wrong.
Advantages of the Course
- On completion of the course, you can download and print your certification to prove your party planning credentials.
- After you sign up, enjoy 12 months access to the course content.
- Technical support is available, should you run into difficulties.
- Use your certification that can be verified online to fast-track your career within a party planning business or to start up your own successful small business.
- Use the knowledge gained for personal use, making your own kids’ parties ones to remember.
Get the party started today by signing up to the Kids Party Planner Diploma.
This course is CPD certified.
- What is involved in a children's birthday party
- If you are cut out to be a children's party planner
- Qualifications for a children's party planner
- Who needs party planning
- Classification of parties
- Classification by Age
- Classification by Theme
- Classification by occasion
- Gender-Based parties
- Girl's Party Themes
- Boy's Party Themes
- What is needed for a Girl's party
- What it involves
- Need for specialization
- Where to begin
- Setting up office
- Party ware
- Activities and Games
- Benefits to using giveaways in an entertainer's show
- Personalised branding
- Keeping your costs low
- Party bags
- Need for help
- Recruiting staff
- Delegating Tasks
- Enlisting Helpers
- Managing children
- What is a good time for a children's party and what length is optimum?
- Kids' party etiquette
- Different settings
- Keeping time
- Pre-Planned Games
- As the party starts
- Interactive party favours
- Calculating costs and estimates for pricing events
- Ways to cut costs
- Think carefully before you buy
- Keep the menu simple
- Theme parties
- Pamper Parties
- DIY Children's Pamper Parties
- Sleepover party
- Party and balloons
- Qualities of balloons
- Using balloons in a party
- Balloons at birthday parties and other events
- What is face painting
- Paints to use
- Face painting Kits
- Precautions while using Face Paints
- What are bouncy castles?
- How they came about
- What are they made of?
- Recognizing a well-managed bouncy castle
- Dance and music
- Musical party
- Musical Theme party for 5 - 7 year olds
- 70's disco party
- Why use a theme
- Choosing a theme
- What elements to theme
- Favourite party themes
- Clown Party and Magic
- When booking a clown
- Crafty clown
- For small children
- Favourite party theme
- What does one need for a party
- Decorating pirate party
- Why Craft party
- What is needed for the party
- Crafty ideas for party invitation
- Craft Arts party decoration
- Celebrating Spring
- Fun and games for spring
- Celebrating summer
- Fun and games for summer
- Importance of preplanning and proper planning
- Questions about invitations
- Will the party be indoors or outside?
- Can I invite all of a child's school friends?
|1 gigahertz (GHz)|
|Internet Explorer 8 or above