Hair for Parents
All parents want their children to feel happy and confident, and being able to properly care for and style your child’s hair is a very useful skill to have. This online course will walk you through haircare and styles for children, giving you the tools and knowledge you need for easy at-home hairstyling.
Who Is It For?
Maybe your child pesters you for the latest hairstyles but you don’t know where to start? Or perhaps they hate having their hair styled and you want ideas for quick, easy styles to banish those morning battles? This course gives parents the skills and knowledge to care for and style hair properly at home, from haircare basics to trickier styles. Parents of children with hobbies such as dance, drama or sport will also find this course useful for learning appropriate styles that are often a requirement of participation.
How Will I Learn?
There are over ten detailed instructional videos alongside the course content to ensure you’ve got the best visual tools for easy learning. Simply follow the step-by-step instructions while you build your confidence.
Key Learning Points
Work through the five modules to glean lots of tips and advice on providing your child with the best hair care. Modules include; Why learn to do your child’s hair, How to maintain healthy hair, Products you can use on hair, Latest hair trends, and Different type of hair & tutorials.
- Understand why learning to do your child’s hair is a good idea.
- Learn about the different types of hair and its different care and product needs.
- Get up to date with the latest trends and identify how often they change.
- Discover how best to keep hair healthy, including learning how to wash hair properly, without over-shampooing.
- Learn how to identify common hair conditions in children, including dandruff and nits, and how best to treat them.
- Look at the different hair products available and learn when to use them.
- Understand how to choose the right shampoo.
- Learn how to change a style.
Advantages of the Course
- 12 months access to the course material so you can learn at your own pace and refresh your skills when you need to.
- Online course content is compatible with all major devices and browses.
- Hair for Parents Certificate is included on completion of the course.
- Course content should take 2-3 hours to complete – perfect for busy parents.
- Technical support is available if needed.
- Improve your knowledge of hair care, hair conditions and choosing the right products, to ensure the healthiest hair for your child.
- Increase your confidence when styling your child’s hair and help them have the very best hairstyles for school, play and special occasions.
- Cut hairdressing costs and enjoy valuable bonding time with your child while styling their hair at home.
- Useful in other professions that may need to style children’s hair i.e. a hairdresser or a performing arts teacher.
When it comes to styling your child’s hair, be a cut above other parents with this Hair for Parents course and certificate.
This course is CPD certified.
- Why Learn to do Your Child’s Hair?
- How to Maintain Healthy Hair
- Products you can Use on Hair
- Latest Hair Trends for Boys and Girls
- Different Types of Hair & Tutorials
|1 gigahertz (GHz)|
|Internet Explorer 8 or above