Adobe Premiere Pro Essential Training
This superb value online course has been expertly designed for anyone who wants to get up and running with Adobe Premiere Pro, the industry-leading video editing software. Premiere Pro is used to edit virtually any type of media in its native format and create professional productions in brilliant colour for film, TV and web.
What Does The Training Teach?
You’ll begin by exploring Adobe Premiere Pro’s workspace and tools before being guided through how to create a new project in Premier Pro and how to import footage and organise media. From there, you’ll be introduced to the editing essentials offered in Premiere Pro and shown how to add music. Next, you’ll learn more advanced techniques like sequence editing and incorporating transitions. Exploration of the tool panel, effect control and colour correction are also among the techniques taught. Finally, you’ll find out how to export so that your project can be displayed in all its glory on film, TV or web.
What’s Involved In The Course?
In addition to this, the flexibility of eLearning provides you with the space to get to grips with Adobe Premiere Pro in your own time with no deadlines to worry about or weekly class to attend.
KEY LEARNING POINTS
Module 1: Introduction to Premiere and Getting Started on an Editing Project
- After the informative course introduction move on to the introduction to Premiere Pro CC.
- Find out what you need to know to create a new project.
- Learn about workspace layout.
- Get to grips with importing and organising media.
- Explore the process of monitoring footage.
- Discover how to navigate the source monitor.
- Learn how to create a sequence.
- Find out how to edit video over two detailed lessons.
- Move on to three lessons on editing with multi source sequence.
- Learn how to add tiles.
Module 2: More Editing Techniques and Completing a Project
- Get to grips with editing using program monitor.
- Learn about advanced editing techniques.
- Find out how to insert graphics.
- Explore how to add music and adjust audio.
- Discover how to use the tools in tool panel.
- Explore trimming using the program monitor
- Focus on track monitoring and algorithm.
- Find out what you need to know about transitions and basic effects.
- Discover how to manipulate clip speed.
- Learn about the important area of colour correction.
- Focus on creating a text crawl.
- Find out how to export a project.
- Round off your learning with a useful conclusion.
ADVANTAGES OF THIS COURSE
- Study on all your internet-enabled devices, 24/7.
- Technical support is on hand, should it be required.
- Connect with other learners via the online community
- Access to the course material is for a full 12 months.
- eLearning is a cost and time effective way to get up and running with Adobe Premiere Pro.
- The expert video-based tuition delivered by tutor Bobby Marinelli is fun, practical and easy to engage with.
- The two modules are specifically tailored to take you from the basics through to more advanced techniques with Adobe Premiere Pro.
- Introduction to Premiere and Getting Started on an Editing Project
- More Editing Techniques and Completing a Project
|1 gigahertz (GHz)|
|Internet Explorer 8 or above
Safari 6 or above