Create a Background Video Website Using Premiere Pro & Dreamweaver
As a professional website designer you could be called upon to showcase a variety of skills and create different types of websites to fulfil client need. That could be a static website, or one that uses the latest technology to produce graphics and videos, so keeping up with the latest techniques and expanding the services on offer can only help your career. This course will give you a solid foundation in video creation and editing skills, and how to use those to create a background video for a website.
What Will I Learn?
Background videos are full-blown design features that are embedded into the website, offering a larger scale way of highlighting what a website is about. In this course you’ll receive expert instruction in how to create a good, responsive, and above all engaging, not distracting, content. The course modules will take you through editing videos, adding special effects, and building a website to showcase the end product.
Why Should I Invest?
This course is great for anyone new to web design who would like to pursue it as a career or apply the techniques to their own personal projects or businesses. Existing web designers may also benefit from the opportunity to further their skills in Premiere Pro and Dreamweaver, or learn how to use them in new ways. Students will benefit from easy to manage modules, and additional resources and project files during their learning journey.
KEY LEARNING POINTS
Work your way through the four chapters included in this course and learn how to create and export videos using Adobe Premier Pro, and then build a responsive website in Dreamweaver.
- Introduction to the course and instructor.
- A look at the resources available to support you during the course.
- Examine examples of full screen video background websites.
- Learn where you can get video content to create your background.
- Become familiar with video set-up techniques and basic Premier Pro editing techniques.
- Get to grips with adding colour, opacity and texture to your background video.
- Learn how to compress your html background video into a small file size.
- Use Adobe Media Encoder and learn how to create a WebM video file.
- Study using Dreamweaver to setup a website.
- Learn how you can add a full screen background video to a Dreamweaver website.
- Look at adding basic text and images on a video background page.
- Production video content on completing a full website.
- Discover how to make a full screen video responsive and mobile browser friendly.
- Find out how to add your background video to the correct div tag box on your website.
- Cheat sheet - learn a host of professional techniques and shortcuts used by web designers.
ADVANTAGES OF THIS COURSE
- Learn at your own pace from anywhere with an internet connection and compatible device.
- Learn from the best, an Adobe Certified instructor will a wealth of knowledge and teaching experience.
- Refresh your knowledge or open up new career options with this easy to manage course.
- Over two hours of teaching is broken down into four chapters and bite-sized modules of learning.
- Gain further skills in Dreamweaver and Premiere Pro.
- Creating your video background
- Creating the video background website
- Cheat Sheet
|1 gigahertz (GHz)|
|Internet Explorer 8 or above
Safari 6 or above