Digital Art with Wacom Tablets and Corel Painter
Need some inspiration to make your artistic creations on your Wacom Intuos tablet come alive? This course is ideal for anyone who has just treated themselves to a Wacom Intuos tablet and is keen to get started creating beautiful, digital artwork using both drawing and painting techniques.
The Ultimate in Modern Art
There’s nothing more fulfilling than expressing your creativity through art and this course will set you on your way through the medium of the exciting world of digital art. Using the latest Wacom Intuos tablet and Corel Painter 2016, you’ll be guided through how to correctly set up your tablet ready to create art and how to use Corel Painter to draw and paint stunning digital art in a matter of minutes. While some experience of using a tablet and Corel software is helpful, complete beginners will also be able to follow the steps to create their own unique piece of art by the end of the course.
Pretty Paintings and Delightful Drawings
The course includes both a painting and a drawing project so you can concentrate on developing both skillsets on your Wacom tablet, giving you as much freedom and versatility within your artistic creations on your tablet as you have with old-fashioned paper, pencils and paint!
KEY LEARNING POINTS
Combine your creativity with cutting edge technology by finding out all you need to know to make the most of your Wacom Intuos tablet and Corel Painter.
- Start with a useful introduction before moving on to finding out how to get started with your tablet and how you can use Corel Painter alongside your Wacom tablet for optimum results.
- Move on to explore how to hone your artistic talents with sections on using shading on drawings, using shaders and brushers and the trick of turning your tablet, without turning your tablet – a must for digital artists!
ADVANTAGES OF THIS COURSE
- Whether you’re a professional artist or drawing and painting is a spare time passion, learning to create digital art adds another exciting skill to your creative repertoire and opens the door to unlimited new possibilities for your artwork.
- Not only will the course make you a more confident artist, it’s great fun to do too.
- Once you start the course, it’s yours for 12 months.
- Access the course across all your devices, including your mobile phone.
- Print off your certificate of completion to prove your new-found digital art skillset.
When you combine your artistic creativity with the latest in digital art technology, the results will be stunning, so sign up for Digital Art with Wacom Tablets and Corel Painter today!.
- Course Introduction
- Getting Started with Your Tablet
- Corel Painter and Tablets
- Using Shading On Drawings
- Turning Your Tablet... Without Turning Your Tablet
- Using Shaders and Brushes
- Landscape Painting Exercise
|1 gigahertz (GHz)|
|Internet Explorer 8 or above
Safari 6 or above